YaraTera KRISTA MgS (16% MgO + 32.5% SO3) is a fully water soluble sulphur and magnesium fertiliser.
- Soluble grade Magnesium Sulphate - YaraTera KRISTA MgS is a free flowing, fine crystalline powder which dissolves quickly in water without any residues. It is suited to application through all fertigation systems – hydroponics, drip systems, low throw sprinklers, centre pivots and spray units.
- Magnesium - Cation balance - high potassium levels in the plant or soil will reduce the availability of magnesium, reducing crop yields and quality. Other cations such as ammonium, calcium, hydrogen (low pH) and aluminium can also reduce the availability of magnesium.
- Photosynthesis - Magnesium is a major component of chlorophyll, which is essential for photosynthesis.
- Compatibility - YaraTera KRISTA MgS can be mixed with all water soluble fertilisers, except soluble calcium fertilisers.
- High purity - YaraTera KRISTA MgS is free of chlorine, sodium and heavy metals.
APPLICATION GUIDE :
- Direct usage : Add 0.5 tablespoon of MgS into/onto potting media for medium size pot (14cm - 16cm diameter) once per month.
- Direct usage : Add 1 tablespoon of MgS into/onto potting media for 1sqft garden bed or large size pot (28 - 32cm diameter) once per month.
- Watering usage : Dilute 2 tablespoon of MgS with 3.5 - 4 liter water, use as plants watering once per month.
Net weight : 500gm /per pack