❕❕❕ Due to large bag, please order separately if you plan to order more than 1 bag ❕❕❕
Perlite is a white volcanic glass and a derivative of silica. It expands 13 times its original volume when it is heated to 1,700°F, white material that's used in seed-starting and potting mixtures to lighten the soil, allow more air around the roots of plants and to both help retain water and improve drainage.
- Provide aeration and drainage to potting medium.
- Retain optimal amount of water, thus keeping potting medium moist.
- Has a neutral pH of 6.5-7.5
- Act as an insulator to regulate extreme temperature changes.
- Free from germs and diseases.
- Clean, odorless, light and safe to use.
Size : 3-6mm /grain
Net volume : 15L / 30L liter per bag
Please refer to our shipping policy before purchasing.