Vermicompost is the product of earthworm digestion and aerobic decomposition using the activities of micro- and macroorganisms at room temperature. Vermicomposting, or worm composting, produces a rich organic soil amendment containing a diversity of plant nutrients and beneficial microorganisms.
- 100% organic
- Rich with nutrients
- Increases the soil’s ability to hold nutrients in a plant-available form
- Improves soil structure, such aeration and internal drainage
- Enriches soil with beneficial micro-organisms (adding enzymes such as phosphate and cellulose)
- Microbial activity in worm castings is 10 to 20 times higher than in the soil and organic matter that the worm ingests
- Attracts deep-burrowing earthworms already present in the soil.
- Increases the immune system of plants.
Application guide :
- As potting mix : Mix Vermicompost with other potting material with 1:4 ratio
- As fertilizer : For potted plants, add 2 tablespoon of Vermicompost on topsoil for medium size pot. For garden beds, add 200g/m2 of vermicompost on topsoil. Apply twice per month.
Net weight : 1 KG per pack
Net volume : ±2 Liter per pack